"Music is what life sounds like." ~Eric Olson

05 October 2010

DeStorm Power - A YouTube Musical Genius

DeStorm Power is my favorite Youtuber.

I don't even know if that's the correct term or even a word, but it should be if only to describe this fabulous man.

I stumbled across him while I was searching for new YouTube videos to watch and automatically fell in love with his videos.

What DeStorm Power does is take challenges from comments on his posted YouTube videos and his Facebook page (probably other places as well) and makes songs.

For example, one of my favorite videos is called 20 Voices and it consists of him making a video using 20 different versions of his own voice. It is absolutely amazing. You should watch it by clicking HERE.


Your life just might be changed. I know mine was. Now I spend endless amounts of time during which I should be doing homework watching his YouTube videos instead. Whoops.

So watch that video! And please leave a link for your favorite YouTube video!

No comments:

Post a Comment