"Music is what life sounds like." ~Eric Olson

21 September 2010

We Heart Lists

Pixie sticks + coffee + friend drama + papers for class = Too much awakeness and a blog post.

You're welcome.

As I mentioned earlier, I had already decided to make this week's post about my radio show. It comes on at 10:00 p.m. every Monday. You really should listen. Here's the link again: HERE!
Tonight's show was about lists - hence the title of this blog.

I really do love lists. I love sitting down and making thoughts align with a theme.

Erin and I love having themes for our show. We like to make our songs match the theme, so it becomes a game for us to decide what songs to play. Erin was particularly good at helping me think of list songs this week to play that coincided with my musical preference. However, if we're ever stumped for ideas, we do cheat and use Google. :)

Our show tonight combined a multitude of various forms of media: we talked about books (my Listography book!), websites, and music. We found a surprisingly large amount of great websites and at the end I'll list them for you (Ha! List!).

I do encourage you to listen to our show. We have a great time doing it and if you're interested in being on the radio yourself, leave me a comment. I'll give you some information.

And give me a list you've made! I make life lists all the time...perhaps I'll put one I find amusing on here later this week. If I can find where I put it!


Great List Websites for Your Amusement

No comments:

Post a Comment