"Music is what life sounds like." ~Eric Olson

19 November 2010

The Last One!!

Wow....it's the last blog.

Or the last one required for MED 381.

I wasn't sure how I felt about doing this blog at first; I wasn't sure what I would consistently find to write about that would be interesting.

I've really enjoyed it though. Some weeks it was harder than others to find a topic, but I started learning to look at sites like Rolling Stone, BET, or other music sites. I loved coming up with ideas to make these blogs interesting.

I might keep this blog up actually. It really depends on how busy I am, but I enjoy having something to write about and it gives me an excuse to look up music news. I guess excuse isn't the best word, more like an  incentive to keep updated with the entertainment world.

This is going to be a short and sweet blog post. I just wanted to wrap this blog up in case I do not continue writing it.

I hope you've enjoyed it!

Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and cannot remain silent 
- Victor Hugo     

No comments:

Post a Comment